DISCLAIMER: This is not professional advice, our blog is for our opinionated advice only. If you choose to read and take information it is of your own free will.
Okay guys so whatever climate you’re in, your lips might be getting dry and cracked. Well I’ve got a few tips to make you’re lips nice and soft again.
1. Drink water – everyone knows this and it’s a must, especially for summer. Keep hydrated!
2. Try a Lip Scrub – Lip scrubs are a great way to remove dry skin, you can buy tubs of lip scrubs in stores but I find homemade ones work better. Try mixing a little bit of olive oil with some sugar and rubbing it all over you’re lips. This is a great way to keep you’re lips from flaking.
3. Moisturise – Everyone needs to keep a lip balm in handy everywhere they go to keep their lips looking nice and soft all the time and you wont get that awful dry feeling. Also for a lip treatment that will nourish your lips, try smearing almond oil all over your lips even around it. You can wear this when you go to bed or just normally around the house.
Hope these tips will help you tackle dry and flaky, cracked lips and you will end up with soft, smooth lips.
This is the best thing for all those girls out there that need quick coverage which is also light on your face and can act as a concealer.
This cream has been around for ages and recently became popular. This cream is an all-in-one moisturiser, foundation, concealer and sunscreen.
This cream is best if you want to even out your skintone and hide marks on your face. I will especially recommend this cream to school girls whose parents might not want them wearing make-up or just want something light to wear everyday. I will also recommend this to busy women who are always on the go. This is perfect.
As well as being perfect this is easy to use, you can easily just dot this on your face and blend out. Putting extra on areas that need concealing.
Now the Garnier BB Cream is good for very light coverage. If you need more coverage there are many brands out there that specialise in this. Asian countries have been using this cream for ages and have very special brands that have developed there formula. So whatever the brand, I think that every woman or girl needs this in their house.
Simple, easy face mask with everyday ingredients.
- Depending on the batch size, mine lasted 3 applications, mix 1tbs of Honey, juice of half a lemon and 2tbs of sugar.
- You can use any sugar you want and how much depending on how much you want to exfoliate. Add more or less sugar depending on how much exfoliation you want.
The sugar crystals help remove dead skin cells, leaving a smooth face. The honey helps tighten and moisturize your skin and the lemon helps discoloration, clogged pores and blackheads.
- After all of the ingredients are mixed dampen your face with warm water and apply to your face and rub gently to exfoliate for 5 minutes.
- Leave mask on for 10-15 minutes or until you can’t move your face.
- Wash off with warm water and then give your face a quick rinse in cold water to close up your pores.
This will leave your face smooth and soft. Enjoy!
- For the fellow people with extremely dry skin you can add natural yogurt or milk to the mixture and apply. This will help moisturize.
- Apply a moisturizer after to keep your skin moisturized.
- Can use several times a week.
- If using a lot of sugar to exfoliate make sure you are not being rough on your skin. A good exfoliation should only be once a week, not daily.