Simple, easy face mask with everyday ingredients.
- Depending on the batch size, mine lasted 3 applications, mix 1tbs of Honey, juice of half a lemon and 2tbs of sugar.
- You can use any sugar you want and how much depending on how much you want to exfoliate. Add more or less sugar depending on how much exfoliation you want.
The sugar crystals help remove dead skin cells, leaving a smooth face. The honey helps tighten and moisturize your skin and the lemon helps discoloration, clogged pores and blackheads.
- After all of the ingredients are mixed dampen your face with warm water and apply to your face and rub gently to exfoliate for 5 minutes.
- Leave mask on for 10-15 minutes or until you can’t move your face.
- Wash off with warm water and then give your face a quick rinse in cold water to close up your pores.
This will leave your face smooth and soft. Enjoy!
- For the fellow people with extremely dry skin you can add natural yogurt or milk to the mixture and apply. This will help moisturize.
- Apply a moisturizer after to keep your skin moisturized.
- Can use several times a week.
- If using a lot of sugar to exfoliate make sure you are not being rough on your skin. A good exfoliation should only be once a week, not daily.